 Space / 18112
Re: My Space MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 04:23:54 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Scott writes:
Hey guys.  I finally got cleared to post.  I follow this group regularly.  I
put a dozen or so of my space MOCs up on my web page:

http://webpages.charter.net/lugnutz/

Shuttles, support craft, fighters, etc. that I have built over the years...

Hope you like them half as much as I have enjoyed some of your web pages!

=Dave=

Verrry cool Dave!  My favorites are the Pale Class fighter and the Wraith,
but they're all unique.  As stated earlier, you have a knack for really neat
detail.  The pics themselves are very crisp...what's the megapixel
capability of your camera?  Do you sharpen them with Photoshop?
Also, how do you get the sketch drawing effect for the thumbnails, that's an
interesting method of presentation.

-Matt