 Space / 17988
Re: My Space MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 20:32:46 GMT

Hey, nice stuff you have there. I remember seeing some of it on Brickshelf.
Well, good luck, and welcome!

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com

In lugnet.space, David Scott writes:
Hey guys.  I finally got cleared to post.  I follow this group regularly.  I
put a dozen or so of my space MOCs up on my web page:

http://webpages.charter.net/lugnutz/

Shuttles, support craft, fighters, etc. that I have built over the years...

Hope you like them half as much as I have enjoyed some of your web pages!

=Dave=