 Space / 18270
  Re: Modular Pod Technology

(...) I like it- it fits its job nicely. All those things sticking out are great. (...) That is really a cool idea. A pod- the semi truck of the future! :) Though you know what would be really cool? If you had two pods back-to-back with a module in (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Modular Pod Technology

(...) Yeah, that would be cool. I was trying to think of an idea for a module that could really use a pod in the front and another in the back, but I guess I could just make a small module with sockets on both sides that didn't do anything else. (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  POD Question (was: Re: Modular Pod Technology)

In lugnet.space, Andrew Martin writes: <snip> Actually, I only chose to bounce of Andrew's post because last night I saw the film Bicentennial Man for the first time, so his name caught my attention (are you a robot? Or just tired of the (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)