 Space / 18231
  Re: New MOC- The Nightshadow

(...) Dude! And you said (a while back) that you wouldn't have any good pics of any good MOCs posted online. I think that is one of the coolest looking little personal craft I have seen in a while. The sleek angles and wings match my image of what a (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC- The Nightshadow

(...) Well, things have changed! :) I guess all the begging to my dad paid off... (...) Thanks! Yeah, I would agree about the spiffcraft and pods- while wonders of Lego imagination, they would not be very practicle. Though look who's talking, my (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC- The Nightshadow

(...) Heheh. Cool. :) (...) Actually, my take on it was that it might be at the same imaginary scale as most TLC system sets. At that scale, Town automobiles might hold only one or two mini-figs, but they represent cars that in real life hold more. (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)