 Space / 18182
  Re: Space RPG Discussion

(...) Thats the problem right there. While I have a scanner, I don't know how to use it (remember people, I'm still a teen). I may be able to help convince my mom or dad to help, or I may see if a friend has something available. Hopefully this won't (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Space RPG Discussion

(...) Or you can download Ldraw and render your ship files converting them with L3PAO and Pov-Ray. The results are pretty stable, and I think a render gives a good enough picture for a space RPG. Hope that helps. <<_Matt Hein_>> Fellow lego (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Space RPG Discussion

(...) I hate to basically send a "me-too" post, but I want to agree with Matt that rendering virtual Lego spaceships should be fine for the upcoming RPG. I personally like a real model, but I have seen some nice renderings, and any use of one (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Space RPG Discussion

Wassssup Everyone, I did it! While at a friends house, I managed to get the pics up of my RPG team. Here are the pics: The folder (when moderated) (URL) Pics: (URL) you like em'. Just to let you know, the guns in the first pic were my design, didn't (...) (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Space RPG Discussion

Deep links, please? (I.e. double clicking on a picture so that the URL is not cgi-bin) Kevin Loch does not seem to have moderated brickshelf for a while, now. (...) (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Space RPG Discussion

(...) OK, Here ae the Deep links: (URL)Hope you like em'. (...) (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.gaming)