 Space / 18167
    More Moonbase Specs #1: Monorails —Tony Hafner
   I think the "official" standard works great- the NWBrickCon was a perfect demonstration of that. But there are two things that I'd like to see nailed down for expanding the standards. This post addresses the monorail issue. To some degree, most (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: More Moonbase Specs #1: Monorails —Frank Filz
   (...) It seemed to work out pretty well to just place track wherever it fit. Unless a lot of modules include track built in, I think people can put their track center on any multiple of 8 studs from the edge of the baseplate. Having the track center (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)