 Space / 18107
  Who's who at NWBrickCon

Seeing the NWBrickCon pictures on the space sidebar, (presumably Jon Palmer's work?) I'm wondering who's who. If somebody could point out the AFOLs in the pictures, I would be grateful. Too bad nobody lives in north east Florida... wish I could (...) (22 years ago, 6-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Who's who at NWBrickCon

(...) I recognize Jon in those pictures, and I believe Paul Hartzog as well, but I can't identify the rest... (...) This weekend (Fri, Sat, Sun, although I'll be there on Sunday and the rest of the guys will be there on Sunday as well if I recall (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Who's who at NWBrickCon

(...) I'm sure the pics there are only temporary, but here are the people I see right now, by picture from top to bottom: 1: Tom Rafert is the only person whose face you can see- he's a PNLTC guy from the Seattle area 2: Ben, who I believe is in the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)