 Space / 18034
  Re: Pods....A Sweet Design

(...) Welcome! (...) Well, I there is this clown with too much time on his hands who came up with this clunker... (URL) for the true source of the design it is best to look to the granddaddy of all things podular....arguably one of the best ships to (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pods....A Sweet Design

(...) less greeblies, perhaps with slightly different interior details. Still, the Neverwhere it must be. (...) I didn't think our conflict with the CORE-ahem, Trainheads, had escalated to such porportions.... (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)