 Space / 1803
Re: '59 Caddy Hovercar Raytraces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 19:15:12 GMT

this is quite cool, bram.
i particularly like the use of pink elements and the bubble over the
cockpit/driver's seat.  it opens up a whole new range of possibilities
(flying versions of classic cars).

good stuff!

..joseph g

In lugnet.space, Bram Lambrecht writes: