 Space / 1737
Re: '59 Caddy Hovercar Raytraces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 11:26:11 GMT

"Bram Lambrecht" <BramL@JUNO.com> writes:

Here are some pics of my hovercar:

Cool design!  It certainly looks like the '59 Caddy.

What kind of texture did you use for the chrome pieces, BTW?  In my
opinion, it has a tad bit too much reflection.  I can't see that the
parts are silver, I only see the reflection of the environment in
them.

Also, did you try to add a (low key) sky sphere?  That would probably
make the reflections in the chrome parts a bit more lifelike.

Please take this as constructive critisism only: Your images are very
nice!

Fredrik