 Space / 17912
  Re: Two great tastes that taste great together

(...) Makes it sounds like a disease. Oh no, I've got poditis! (...) I'd love to see pictures of these bikes. I'd bet they'd be great inspirations for my TurboCycle series. When I was building this model, I had an expanse of emptiness on the top of (...) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Two great tastes that taste great together

And there is no cure but for more pods! The phenomenon, I believe, is called Bosozoku. A quick search found one site with some toned down versions, but still you get the idea of the philosophy of 'the crazier the better'. Check out the galleries (...) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)