 Space / 17837
  Re: New MOC: ViaTran and SCM

(...) At first glance, I thought "Wow - where did he get all those parts in orange??" Then I thought, "Technic wing backs in orange? They must be red." So I punched my monitor, but they still look orange. Be it red or orange, it's a cool MOC. And (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: ViaTran and SCM

Hey thanks Jeff...sadly, I still only have a handful of orange elements. Everytime I pass that Island Extreme truck in Wal-Mart, I almost nab it just for the orange slopes...then I see the cheeseball skateboard and 3 wheelers and move on. Perhaps on (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: ViaTran and SCM

(...) You're too kind! Personally, I'm relieved I put pics up before the 10030 announcement, because mine is puny by comparison. It's only 19" long, and the UCS is 37". Will it be half as good? More like ten times better. I WILL be the first kid on (...) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)