 Space / 17832
  Re: The Shpleem's Home

(...) Dang, this is just cool. Dang cool. (...) Heh, did I mention that I was talking with Dan P. about our layouts. He bumped up the area for the moonbase project from 40 sq/ft to 80 sq/ft. I just can't wait to see this thing all together. Mark N. (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Shpleem's Home

"Mark" <snowleopard@foxinternet.net> wrote in message news:H2zz2I.6zF@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks very much. :-) (...) Thats excellent! Aren't I the moonbase coordinator or something? (scratches head trying to remember) Let me know if there is (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Shpleem's Home

(...) I've started work on the first of my modules. Actually, I'm thinking of sort of a double module (it will connect as two single modules, but I'm thinking I need a double module for my monorail terminal). I've also built my first MOC monorail (...) (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)