 Space / 17768
Re: Spacely Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 20:58:27 GMT

It's somewhat ironic that the description was an afterthought.  When I uploaded
the thing, I called it a "vaguely Jetsonian apartment building" and the idea
grew from there.  Here at lugnet I've learned that imagination doesn't have to
end with the laying of the last brick.  Thanks, gang!

Sadly, I'm in transition, so the tower is packed away in storage.  These are
pics I had lying around.  When I submit my dissertation and get established
somewhere, you'll see more.  Much more.  Patience!

-Teddy

In lugnet.space, Tony Knaak writes:
Very Cool!
A Jetson's themed creation, why didn't anyone think of that before?!
I like the design very much, but I would like to see more pics PLEASE!

out
Tony Knaak
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/index/index.html