 Space / 17763
    Re: Spacely Tower —Tony Knaak
   Very Cool! A Jetson's themed creation, why didn't anyone think of that before?! I like the design very much, but I would like to see more pics PLEASE! out (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Spacely Tower —Ted Welsh
   It's somewhat ironic that the description was an afterthought. When I uploaded the thing, I called it a "vaguely Jetsonian apartment building" and the idea grew from there. Here at lugnet I've learned that imagination doesn't have to end with the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)