 Space / 17745
  New MOC: Toradoch Defense SDF Bodkin

Greetings, Under contract to the Terran Defense Force, Toradoch Defense System has delivered the Bodkin suborbital defense fighter ..... (URL) Excuse the inconsistant photography....slight technical problems (and intrusive fingers) :> (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Toradoch Defense SDF Bodkin

Wow, great ship! It vaguely reminded me of Kyle's Biggun. I like the cockpit and the engine design. Alexander (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Toradoch Defense SDF Bodkin

Nice little ship you built there Gil. I especially like how you did the cockpit. Those canopy's look cool but I find they are hard to work around to have a good seal. You fixed that quite nicely. Excellent job. Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Toradoch Defense SDF Bodkin

Hey...come to think of it, you're absolutely correct! I remember loving that design when I first saw it. I guess it stuck back in the cobwebs somewhere. Thanks to you Alexander for the comments....and to Kyle for the subliminal inspiration. Cheers, (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Toradoch Defense SDF Bodkin

Thanks kindly Jamie. Yes...that canopy is both an object of love and hate. Actually, that took me the longest on this one. If they only made it one stud higher or one stud longer....ach. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Toradoch Defense SDF Bodkin

Hehe, Glad I was of help. Allthough the only similarities I see, is the large thingy sticking out on one side. Oh, and my subminal inspiration came from Sandlin's big gun ship. It's on his site somewhere, I'm too lazy to find it now :-P. Anywho, (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)