 Space / 17745
New MOC: Toradoch Defense SDF Bodkin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 13:20:03 GMT

Greetings,

Under contract to the Terran Defense Force, Toradoch Defense System has
delivered the Bodkin suborbital defense fighter .....

http://home.cogeco.ca/~sshaw/Toradoch/Toradoch_def_spce_bodkin.htm

PLMKWYT!

Cheers,
-G

PS.  Excuse the inconsistant photography....slight technical problems (and
intrusive fingers) :>