 Space / 17774
Re: New MOC: Toradoch Defense SDF Bodkin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 00:39:59 GMT

Hey...come to think of it, you're absolutely correct!  I remember loving
that design when I first saw it.  I guess it stuck back in the cobwebs
somewhere.

Thanks to you Alexander for the comments....and to Kyle for the subliminal
inspiration.

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Alexander Zwagerman writes:
Wow, great ship! It vaguely reminded me of Kyle's Biggun. I like the cockpit
and the engine design.

Alexander

http://www.zwagerman.net/lego/

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Greetings,

Under contract to the Terran Defense Force, Toradoch Defense System has
delivered the Bodkin suborbital defense fighter .....

http://home.cogeco.ca/~sshaw/Toradoch/Toradoch_def_spce_bodkin.htm

PLMKWYT!

Cheers,
-G

PS.  Excuse the inconsistant photography....slight technical problems (and
intrusive fingers) :>