 Space / 17742
  Re: What classifies as 'My Own Creation?'

(...) I think that I was thinking of Daniel Siskind (sorry, Mr. Jassim and Mr. Siskind for confusing you two) at the time, Larry. I think that you also got some My Own Creations that LEGO has acquired from you that will be coming out soon. Is that (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: What classifies as 'My Own Creation?'

(...) Well, LEGO's "My Own Creation" line consists only of the Blacksmith Shop and the new Super Chief cars. So it's not a very well-developed product line. But I think the criteria is "an official LEGO set that was designed by someone outside of (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)