 Space / 17740
    Re: Arcane family home Module update: Week Three —Tony Alexander
   (...) 8>) If you had, I didn't notice. I thought it was a species variant. It sounds like your family has lots of fun together! That's neat to hear, and I can't wait to see more. Also, I hope the jambalaya box will add more fun to that as well. (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Arcane family home Module update: Week Three —Nicole Drumm
   "Tony Alexander" <tw0nst3r@startrek.net> wrote in message news:H2v8Lp.MCB@lugnet.com... (...) As I'm going out of town for a couple days for an interview to do voice work there won't be any updates for at least that long. If you look around in our (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)