 Space / 17724
17723  |  17725
Subject:
What classifies as 'My Own Creation?'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 03:36:24 GMT

Hello, it is me, again, Jesse.  I had another interesting question to ask to
the people online and it is can any creation be created for any LEGO theme
and be considered a 'My Own Creation?'  I was just wondering since Daniel
Jassim had made his little LEGO set and I would figure that I would try
something decidely LEGO Space-like to provide some variety.  Thank you for
your cooperation.

Jesse Long

P.S.  Around the Tupelo, MS area, there is a lawyer firm called Richland,
Smith, and Abston.  I figured I would say that in response to the person who
made the Abston Chapel.