 Space / 17717
Re: Star Wars X-Wing Alliance ship the Otana
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 06:39:14 GMT

You are right but i kinda ran out of all my gray pieces making it so I have
to get some more to make it more authentic and the turret i also want to
improve upon make it a two floor ship and get rid of the bubble turret.
Thanx Jeff-James

"Jeff Jardine" <jwjardin@diespam.mccain.ca> wrote in message
In lugnet.announce.moc, James Harkness writes:
Thanks to bricklink I was finally able to build my favorite Star Wars • shio
the Otana from the X-wing Alliance game. I'm surprised I am the first one • to
post this creation. I used set 7106 for the escape pods on the side which
can be taken out. I will post pictures of the interior later on. Enjoy!

Excellent!  XWA was a terrific game.  I plan to build the Otana myself,
someday.  Yours looks great.

One detail - I thought there was some space between the 'mandibles' and • the
column that connects the cockpit to the hull.  Of course, it's also • possible
that my memory is failing me...

Jeff J