 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 529
528  |  530
Subject:
Star Wars X-Wing Alliance ship the Otana
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 18:45:01 GMT

Thanks to bricklink I was finally able to build my favorite Star Wars shio
the Otana from the X-wing Alliance game. I'm surprised I am the first one to
post this creation. I used set 7106 for the escape pods on the side which
can be taken out. I will post pictures of the interior later on. Enjoy!