 Space / 17630
    Re: Arcane family home Module update: Week Three —William R. Ward
   (...) [...] This is great! I see you're really getting into the story, which adds a lot to the module. And this "work in progress" style works quite well. I especially like the laser welder (with a lightsaber blade to represent a laser beam, I (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Arcane family home Module update: Week Three —Nicole Drumm
   "William R Ward" <bill@wards.net> wrote in message news:m2admf0yl1.fsf@...rds.net... (...) Thank you Bill, but the credit goes to all of my family. Each one of us are doing a section of it and a part of the story. (With the exception of Eric who (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)