 Space / 1760
  Re: Microfig Creations and Karim Nassar's Pallas Spaceworks

(...) more time (...) You deserve worship? Maybe you could post some pics and we can decide if we want to worship you. ;^) ~Mark (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

  B-1B Lancer

(...) put (...) Yes I do :^p (...) What timing. My pictures I've already taken -- they are getting developed. In fact, they ARE developed, I merely need to go pick them up -- which I will do, today, around 6 PM EST time. (URL) is my Lego website -- (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)