 Space / 17580
    Re: Rainy weekend, busy weekend... —Gil Shaw
   The pod ship is a really interesting idea Joe. If you watch 'Enterprise', one of the races (the Suliban Kabal) have a station composed entirely of small pods linked together. I've thought that this would make an interesting concept with our pod (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town)

        Re: Rainy weekend, busy weekend... —Joe Meno
   (...) I didn't make an Enterprise connection until you pointed it out. Good observation tho. Gotta give credit to Tim Deering on this too...we were chatting on IMs and went on a pod discussion,and I offhandedly said quad pod, and that started the (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town)