 Space / 17579
    Re: More Artwork —Paul Hanson
   (...) Greetings yourself! I saw this on Brickshelf yesterday. Looks great! I too tried once to make a spiral galaxy in Photoshop - let's just say that yours looks a lot better than mine did [1]. I've gotta say that your recent pictures look great. (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: More Artwork —Daniel Jassim
   (...) Thanks, Paul. In order to get that effect, try this: - Open the pic you want to work with and add a new layer. This is the first layer you will work on. - Select the color that will be your darkest color in the flare - Grab the airbrush tool (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: More Artwork —Paul Hanson
   (...) snip (...) snip Awesome! Thanks! - Paul (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)