 Space / 17570
RE: More Artwork
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 13:55:07 GMT

Greetings! After some more tinkering around with Photoshop, I came up with a
pretty neat galaxy:

Nice work.  I'm curious, what lighting techniques do you use when photographing
your ships or do you add the light source and shadows in Photoshop?

Just curious: For those of you with Photoshop, would anyone be interested in
any of my "recipes" for the space images I've produced so far? If so, I'll
try to note the steps as I go along when I'm creating an image and post them
here with link to the pic. I'm still learning of course and any suggestions
for improvement are always welcome! :)

I'm interested.  I use Paint Shop Pro though.

Enjoy!

Dan

Thanks

Mark M.