 Space / 17569
Re: has anyone done a moonbase police station yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 13:27:20 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jonathan Wilson writes:
The four pictures at the top of the blue spacemodule and blue space train
are for a Space Police I themed MoonBase module.  I think it is the first
one that is designed with an incorporated train track.  Peter Guenther from
MichLUG made it.  Looks shweet.

Well in that case I could make my module a private security company or
something :)

I would suggest going ahead with your idea.  First off, there could easily
be a need for more than one Police station anyways.  Plus the chances of
your moonbase and Peter's being at the same event are pretty slim, no?  So
go ahead with your orginial plan, and build away.  :)

-Jason

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/
Lego Page - http://www.ozbricks.com/brickcentral/