 Space / 17567
Re: has anyone done a moonbase police station yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 12:22:53 GMT

The four pictures at the top of the blue spacemodule and blue space train
are for a Space Police I themed MoonBase module.  I think it is the first
one that is designed with an incorporated train track.  Peter Guenther from
MichLUG made it.  Looks shweet.
Well in that case I could make my module a private security company or
something :)