 Space / 17532
  Re: Where does the Life on Mars theme fit in to the LEGO universe?

(...) LOM is indeed an offshoot of Spaceport. Where did you think the Spaceport shuttles ended up? :) Seriously, though I liked LOM and would love to see it continued, I can understand the ending of individual product lines. My one gripe is the lack (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Where does the Life on Mars theme fit in to the LEGO universe?

(...) The point that you make about Duplo should have been obvious to me but for some reason, it was not so I am sorry for acting like a meat head about it. I was mainly concerned since I have a little nephew whom I am trying to generate interest (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)