 Space / 17486
  My moonbase module, "Interplanatery Auto & Spacecraft Repair"

pictures: (URL) your shuttlecraft developed engine trouble? Have the legs on your lander failed? Has your pod stopped working? If so, you need to visit Interplanatery Auto & Spacecraft Repair We can service and fix any brand of spacecraft, pod, (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My moonbase module, "Interplanatery Auto & Spacecraft Repair"

Pretty sweet, Jonathan. What's in the stripey box? (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My moonbase module, "Interplanatery Auto & Spacecraft Repair"

(...) Its a sort of garage thingo, the roller door on the top opens up. (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My moonbase module, "Interplanatery Auto & Spacecraft Repair"

(...) the buildings. Also, can you take larger pictures? It's hard to see much detail. (...) In the US, the AAA (American Automobile Association), a network of regional Auto Clubs, serves an almost identical role. --Bill. (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My moonbase module, "Interplanatery Auto & Spacecraft Repair"

(...) Blame this <expletive deleted> "point & shoot" camera for that :) It does not like taking close up shots well. (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)