 Space / 17373
Re: Moonbase - Landing Platform Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 12:38:07 GMT

In lugnet.space, Andrew Martin writes:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Jason Spears writes:
http://www.ozbricks.com/brickcentral/space/moonbase-landing-tower.html

Wow, that's a cool idea.  You could land a pod on one of those nicely.
Heck, you could land a couple of them on a pad (sorry, my thoughts are a bit
pod-centric right now).

I haven't gotten around to building a pod yet.  But, yes, you are right,
those would be a great size to land a pod or two.  Thanks.

The detail on the bottom floor is great.

I am very pleased with the way it came out.  I really wanted that whole
bottom hallway to feel cramped.

-Andrew

-Jason

Jason Spears