 Space / 17362
Re: Moonbase - Landing Platform Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 02:55:09 GMT

this is a great addition to the moonbase mods... I love how its tall.  I
think that because of the height of the portal connections that were
established, we have all had the tendency to hug the surface as much as
possible.  I'm bummed that you thought of it before I did.  You'll Pay.
haha

agree with the guardrail / caution strips suggestions, but if you think
about it, how bad would it be to fall from 60 or so feet on the moon...  I'd
like to see the center elevator entrance thingy have a moonbase connector
feel with slopes on the top and bottom of the threshold to make the passage
look more oval shaped instead of square  I'd also love to see more
greeblies(sp?)

Are those bricks light blue?

-tk

"Jason Spears" <spearjr@hotmail.com> wrote in message
I am happy to announce my latest moonbase.

http://www.ozbricks.com/brickcentral/space/moonbase-landing-tower.html

Comments are appreciated.

-Jason

Jason Spears