 Space / 17336
Re: New MOC: Osprey Podfighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 21:23:59 GMT

In lugnet.space, Joe Meno writes:

What coolness! There's a lot of neat little details that I like here, like
the pod being an escape pod for the fighter. That opens up some interesting
possibilities...like having strap on mission packages, like sensor packs and
stuff.

Nice greebly stuff too!

Good job!

Joe Meno

Thanks Joe.  I gave the mission-specific addons some thought, but abandoned
the idea.  It'd be really interesting to see someone do something like this.

-Chris