 Space / 17333
Re: New MOC: Osprey Podfighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 21:16:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Koziatek writes:
Pretty cool, as others have said, its a departure from the typical pod
shape. They wings that start high bud kind of curl over are wicked. I can
see it as a police/customs patrol craft, you know? and I like the color
scheme. Well done!

Christian

Thanks Christian.  The wings were something I really focused on - giving
them the right pitch to be "mean".

I'd love to see something like this redone in white and black - with some
nifty red and blue lights.

-Chris