 Space / 17321
  Tandika Star's Moonbase

Hi all, I can't find any recent posts by Tandika Star, but I just wanted to publicly praise her Moonbase modules: (URL) details I particularly like: The airlock entrance: (URL) doors to the rooms on the upper floor so a leak in one place doesn't (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Tandika Star's Moonbase

"Bruce Hietbrink" <bnh@chem.ucla.edu> wrote in message news:H28KsG.FJ0@lugnet.com... There are a lot of nice touches to this one - the bathroom has a mirror, and the traditional overhead lamps, the bed has a nice canopy over it, and there are (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)