 Space / 17274
Re: New MOC: Shuttlecraft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 19:08:25 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hanson writes:
Hey everybody -

I've been working for a while on a large spaceship [1]. It'll probably be a
while before I get that done, but in the meantime I've built a shuttlecraft
that'll go with it:

Paul,

I like it, a lot. Your shuttle has nice clean, compact lines, can haul a lot
of mins for it's size, and has folding wings. I'm a sucker for folding wings.

George