 Space / 17218
    Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update 09/08/02 —Erik Schroer
   For years I have always said that there was a Starbuck's on the moon and no one believed me. Now I have proof! :) You captured the very essence of Starbucks in your module. The interior is great and the Pod Landing Pad is an interesting innovation. (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update 09/08/02 —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Yeah, well they're everywhere. There are two different Starbucks within a block of my office in downtown Seattle. (...) Just downloaded them and printed them out. (...) The refueling station was built by Dan Jassim. He came up to visit me over (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)