 Space / 17217
    I got the Pod fever too —Jeffrey M. Szklennik
   I made this pod with parts from 2 twin pod cloudcar sets (appropriate, huh?) & 2 A-wing sets. I also made 2 other MOC's from the leftover pieces, & hope to have more pics up soon. Overall I think it looks cool, but I had envisioned a sleeker design (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: I got the Pod fever too —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) Not what I expected and that's a good thing. Very nice. You might want to try and clean up the pics though. -Mike Petrucelli (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: I got the Pod fever too —Jeffrey M. Szklennik
   (...) snip (...) I agree, but I've just got the LegoCam from 'Studios' now. By the way, any one got any tips for better pics from the Lego cam? I found I can change the lighting, contrast, etc on the LegoCam (the program recognizes the camera as (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)