 Space / 17020
  Re: Why do I bother? (was Re: Moonbase Module, the evolving Arcane home)

I usually don't get involved in discussions of this nature, but I have spare time today. I find that when I post a new MOC, I get about 1 reply for about every 100-200 people that view the post. This is ascertained by checking hit counters on (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

"Brad Hamilton" <bhamilto1@cox.net> wrote in message news:H1vwvM.63M@lugnet.com... (...) <snip> (...) COUNTERS!!! Oh, no! I feel so stupid now. I never noticed them before. </dumb_blond_mode> -- Thanx~ Nicole; "Now with Masters in Psychology (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)