 Space / 16969
    ULF Database Update: Pulsar Thermospheric Fighter —Curt Tigges
    I originally intended the Pulsar to be part of a moonbase module I'm building, but as I added new parts and features, it became apparent that it would not fit with my module. So I finished it off as a fighter: (URL) little info for those (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: ULF Database Update: Pulsar Thermospheric Fighter —Matt Sekerak
     (...) Mach 20 and Mach 32, huh? Yikes. The destructive compression effect from the sonic boom would kill almost anything it flies over...no need for radiation emitters! A very slick looking little demon you have there, Curt. The rakish forward (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

         Re: ULF Database Update: Pulsar Thermospheric Fighter —Curt Tigges
     (...) Of course, it only acheives those speeds in the thermosphere, where there is almost no air.:) (...) Thanks, Matt, i'm glad you liked it! The color scheme is pretty much a copy of my Star Falcon fighter. I thought it would look best with the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: ULF Database Update: Pulsar Thermospheric Fighter —Gil Shaw
   Curt...you must be an apprentice to Mike Okuda with the incredible back detail of your creations. It's clear you have a solid and consistant handle on the technologies you've created and employed. And the ships look great too! Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: ULF Database Update: Pulsar Thermospheric Fighter —Curt Tigges
   (...) Glad you liked the Pulsar, Gil. The detailing was fun on this MOC, since i didn't have to take anything apart to change it. Although I don't know who Mike Okunda is, so I don't know what you meant by that part of the comment.:-) As for my (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: ULF Database Update: Pulsar Thermospheric Fighter —Gil Shaw
   Yep...he's the gent who writes all the techno-jargon for Star Trek since the Next Generation. He developes the tech 'bible' so the jargon is relatively consistant. Cheers, -G In lugnet.space, Curt Tigges writes: Although I don't know who (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)