 Space / 16969
  ULF Database Update: Pulsar Thermospheric Fighter

I originally intended the Pulsar to be part of a moonbase module I'm building, but as I added new parts and features, it became apparent that it would not fit with my module. So I finished it off as a fighter: (URL) little info for those (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: ULF Database Update: Pulsar Thermospheric Fighter

(...) Mach 20 and Mach 32, huh? Yikes. The destructive compression effect from the sonic boom would kill almost anything it flies over...no need for radiation emitters! A very slick looking little demon you have there, Curt. The rakish forward (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: ULF Database Update: Pulsar Thermospheric Fighter

(...) Of course, it only acheives those speeds in the thermosphere, where there is almost no air.:) (...) Thanks, Matt, i'm glad you liked it! The color scheme is pretty much a copy of my Star Falcon fighter. I thought it would look best with the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: ULF Database Update: Pulsar Thermospheric Fighter

Curt...you must be an apprentice to Mike Okuda with the incredible back detail of your creations. It's clear you have a solid and consistant handle on the technologies you've created and employed. And the ships look great too! Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: ULF Database Update: Pulsar Thermospheric Fighter

(...) Glad you liked the Pulsar, Gil. The detailing was fun on this MOC, since i didn't have to take anything apart to change it. Although I don't know who Mike Okunda is, so I don't know what you meant by that part of the comment.:-) As for my (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: ULF Database Update: Pulsar Thermospheric Fighter

Yep...he's the gent who writes all the techno-jargon for Star Trek since the Next Generation. He developes the tech 'bible' so the jargon is relatively consistant. Cheers, -G In lugnet.space, Curt Tigges writes: Although I don't know who (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)