 Space / 16908
New MOC: Toradoch XOS AeroTran
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 14:42:05 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Greetings!

Toradoch Kinetics is proud to announce the launch of it's new personal urban
transportation vehicle, the XOS AeroTran.  Just click on the AeroTran icon
to go to the product sheet.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~sshaw/Toradoch/Toradoch_Kin_aero.htm

I wanted to create a simple platform for what is to be the car of my dusty
corner of the galaxy.  Lean on parts and adaptable , I hope to use it as a
starting point for my civie vehicles (cops, ambulances, firetrucks etc.)
I'd like to start to employ some uniformity to these vehicles....the
aerograv generator, generic fuel port etc.

I had sketched the original design a few months back and then was reminded
of it by Jon Palmer's wild U-wing design.  Jamie Neufield's boffo firetruck
and precipiate conversations about futuristic city vehicles did the
rest....tanx gents.

The AeroTran ended up being a little break in the midst of a larger project.

PLMKWYT

Cheers,
-G