 Space / 16909
Re: Space background
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 15:03:19 GMT

This is fun!  Thanks for sharing Dan....

It would be a blast to have a large scale collage of ships from all
different builders....much like the comic houses produce every few years
with all their characters in one massive diorama.

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Daniel Jassim writes:
Greetings! I made myself a simple but sorta cool space background about a
week ago. Thought I'd share it if anyone's interested. There are 2 sizes:

1152 X 864

800 X 600

There's room in the upper left and lower right of the pic if you want to add
your own spaceship to the advancing fleet. Enjoy!

Dan