 Space / 16869
Re: 3 new MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 14:08:49 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ryan Schamp writes:
Hello,
I have had some free time over the last couple of weeks and was able to build
for the first time in a long time.  I am soliciting feedback because I have
been trying consciously to develop a more complex style of building.

Well first, please resize your pictures.  50% at least.  Trying to view them
at home on 28.8K modem is a nightmare.

Starlancer:

I am not familar with the Statlancer video game, but I think this ship has a
great shape.  One piece of constructive (I hope) criticism is that (if you
have the parts) making the two cockpits from the same piece or atleast the
same color would make that section look sleeker. (IMHO.)  Good work.

Airblade:

Again, a very neat shape.  I like those wings.  One suggestion though - I
think the colors of the model would flow better, if you had a little more
black sprinkled throughout the main body as well as the wings.  Maybe the
dark grey stripe, switched to black?  Question - I noticed that the top two
engines have a trans-green cylinder in them, while the bottom two do not.
Why the difference?  Function?

Killer Bubble:

Neat.  Good use of those explorian wings.  Looks like a new prototype for a
TIE-?.

Sorry about the picture size, I forgot to switch the setting on my digital
camera.

The pictures look good, but do you have photoshop or another smiliar program
you could resize them in?  It is a challange for folks to see the whole
creation at one time, which makes it difficult to comment.

Thanks alot,
Ryan

-Jason

Jason Spears