 Space / 16863
Re: Stuff in Progress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 12:56:48 GMT

Are you kidding?!  13 years old and ending up the summer vacation...this is
exactly how the room should look!

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Jude Beaudin writes:
In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
Just some stuff in progress!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/inprogress/dsc01445.jpg

A small ship, a not-so small ship, and a moonbase module, all in varying
states of incompleteness.

-JHK

Clean up that room young man!!!

Jude