 Space / 16891
Re: Stuff in Progress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 19:58:10 GMT

Looks interesting, John. Fair bit of Lego there, too. So... do you get
obscene amounts of pocket money, or do you have twelve paper rounds?  ;-)

Actually, no.  Bricklink + 3.50 a week + bricklink + ubiquitus saved change
+ asking for Lego ONLY on such events as birthdays and Christmas = a rather
large Lego collectin for a kid.

But as always, I want more! ;-)

Here's another picture of my room before I sorted half my collection:

The colors are off- it was taken with a film camera.

--

Cheers,
Paul

-JHK