 Space / 16838
Re: Very funny bit of information on the guage of American Railroads (Not directly LEGO related)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 20:05:48 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Tracey writes:
Eric Kingsley wrote:
OK this is not exactly on topic but it is very funny and is somehow relavent to
Trains, Castle, and Space...

To place this on topic, we would have to ask the question (1) of whether
or not LEGO track guage can be determined by a pair of horses side by
side?  Actually, how close do people typically place LEGO horses in a
MOC that is pulled by a team of equines?

1- disreading the debunking of the story

Debunking or no, the point is that designs of roadways and railways have
been influenced by the width of animal drawn vehicles.  However, given the
course of this "technological evolution", are we to next assume that
Spiffcraft would follow suit and remain close to the width of Town cars?
<grins>

FUT .space

-Hendo