 Space / 1673
  My webpage is up

Hello everyone. I've been lurking around for a couple of months and have finally gotten my MOCs photographed and posted. I've got a couple of futuristic tanks and fighters. (URL) are the first models I've built in about 8 years. Thank goodness for (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My webpage is up

Awesome! We need more space "scenes." I will probably crank out a few in the future, but it's fun to see those! -- pn (24 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My webpage is up

Awesome! We need more space "scenes." I will probably crank out a few in the future, but it's fun to see those! -- pn (who is planning to seriously go into space this summer and do a few fun things;) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My webpage is up

Great work Jason! It is always awesome to see someone new showing off their models. I like how your ships use a common design theme but slightly modified in shape and color. It really looks like a real design evolution might be taking place. (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My webpage is up

Thanks for the positive feedback. I hadn't really thought of it as a evolution, but then again I haven't worked out much of the back story for any of the models so who knows maybe an evolution might be a good idea. My initial thoughts were that each (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.space)